A vida é minha, e eu conto ela do jeito que eu quiser!

domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

Amanhã

And I wanna believe you, when you tell me that it'll be ok, and I try to believe you, but I don't... When you say that it's gonna be it always turns out to be a different way, and I try to believe you... Not today, today, today.
I don't know how I feel. Tomorrow, tomorrow. And I don't know what to say. Tomorrow, tomorrow is a different day.
It's always been up to you, it's turning around, it's up to me, I'm gonna do what I have to do, just don't...
Give me a little time, come leave alone a little while, maybe it's not too late... Not today, today, today. Tomorrow is a different day.
And I know, I'm not ready, maybe tomorrow.
I'm not ready, maybe tomorrow.
And I wanna believe you, when you tell me that it'll be ok, and I try to believe you, but not today. Tomorrou it may change, tomorrow it may change.
Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow


Minha melhor amiga tem um tempo. Adotei essa música pra mim, já. Significa muito mais do que todos podem sentir.

Nenhum comentário: